Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tribute

So, as you probably already know, along with the rest off the world. On the 28th of May 2011 BMX history was made, Jed Mildon landed the worlds first triple backflip, hes come along way since the 2002 X-Air, Jed walks up to me and says "Carl bro I just landed my first backflip" I was pretty for stoked for him then, Then he proceeded to land his first and NZ's first Backflip Tailwhip the next day in park (very impressive). Now, 5 million hits on utube the man has become a legend, (I already thought he was but thats another story) and an invite to the X games, doors will be opening now!
Congratulations Jed and good luck in America, you've put NZ bmx on the map, proud of you bro, nothing will even come close to being that awsome, apparently theres a Rugby world cup in NZ this year....... "Allblacks"........who are they?

Yeah NZ bmx.


Heres a montage of some of my favorite pics of Jed, I've taken over the last few years.



No comments:

Post a Comment